- Hosted by GenSight Biologics (EPA: SIGHT)
- Date: Friday July 9th, 2021
- Time: 8:00 - 9:00 am EDT / 2:00 - 3:00 pm CEST
- Live webcast in English: https://bit.ly/3hetAk6
- Simultaneous French translation: https://bit.ly/3hetMzQ
GenSight Biologics announced that it will host a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) call on Friday July 9, 2021 from 8:00 am to 9:00 am EDT / 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CEST. The webcast will feature presentations by KOLs José-Alain Sahel, MD (University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine) and Robert Sergott, MD (Wills Eye Hospital, Philadelphia), who will discuss the Topline results from REFLECT Phase III Clinical Trial of LUMEVOQ® in the treatment of Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy (LHON) that GenSight reported on June 30, 2021.
Following the formal presentations, Drs. Sahel and Sergott will be joined by GenSight’s management team to answer questions.
Friday July 9, 2021 (KOL Call)
8:00 – 9:00 am EDT / 2:00 – 3:00 pm CEST
Live webcast in English: https://bit.ly/3hetAk6
Simultaneous French translation: https://bit.ly/3hetMzQ
- Paris: +33 (0) 1 7037 7166
- UK-Wide: +44 (0) 33 0551 0200
- New York: +1 212 999 6659
- When asked, indicate that you are joining the GenSight Biologics conference in English or French.
You will need to register in advance to get access to both webcasts.
For those unable to attend the live broadcast, a recording will be accessible using the same links.
The slide deck is also available to download.